New Service Requests

Welcome to the Callayomi County Water District Community. Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Agreement(s) below to apply for service:

Water service at a home or office requires a Water Service Agreement completed by the Owner of Record.

When a home is occupied by anyone other than the Owner of Record, the Owner must also complete an Owner with Tenant Agreement with each change of occupancy, and the occupant(s) must complete a Water Service Agreement when they move-in.

When water is needed for transport, please review the Bulk Service Instructions and Regulations before completed the Bulk Service Agreement.

We look forward to serving your water needs.